#4 DRINK A GALLON OF WATER EVERY DAY!
Drinking lots of water might seem an unusual addition to a photographer’s guide to getting better headshots, but indulge me.
Many of us are guilty of not drinking enough water, but if you can train yourself to down 4-6 pints of the old ‘council pop’ every day, then you’re going to reap these fantastic benefits………….
- Your skin is going to look GREAT! It’s a no-brainer. If your skin looks amazing, then you’re setting yourself up to look your best in your headshots.
- Drinking plenty of water will give your skin a warm and healthy glow.
- It can even soften the edges of smile lines.
- Keeping yourself hydrated will naturally stifle your appetite and help with weight management.
- It will also give you energy, improve your general mood and help you to manage anxiety.
So make like Bobby Boucher (The Waterboy) and pour yourself a glass of high-quality H2O!
‘You can do it!’
I’m a portrait photographer based in Tamworth, Staffordshire. Specialising in creative portraiture, fitness photography, headshots, and personal branding for actors, athletes and business professionals.
Find the content useful? Consider buying me a coffee at my ko-fi page.